E-MAIL problem resolved!

IK0HBN Sante Lillo ik0hbn@isa.it
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 00:53:24 +0100

HI ALL.
For three days my internet provider had problems in sending outgoing mail.
At the beginning nobody noted that it was possible sending but not receiving
mail. Due to this reason there were a lot of undelivered mail and friends
waiting a reply by me, waited unsuccessfully.
Since this evening ( 19 March) everything seems coming back as usual. I
received a block of 133 messages.....when , at last, I connected. If anybody
waited a reply by me and saw his message came back, he can send it again to
me. Thank you.
I will need a couple of days to answer them, but I will do, sure...
Probably I had missed messages, so if in a reasonable time you will not
receive the reply you were waiting for, please drop me a line again.
I apologise for such inconvenient and I beg your pardon: it hadn't depend by me.
Ciao Sante

73 es DX de Sante

Sante LILLO  (IK0HBN)
Localita' Saineta, 3
01030 Bassano in Teverina (VT) Italy
home telephone: +39 (0) 761-407543  (FAX on request)
E-mail: ik0hbn@isa.it
packet adr: IK0HBN@I0INU.IUMB.ITA.EU
DX cluster : IK0HBN > I0JBL-6

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct