[ct-user] BIN FILE EDIT QUESTION

Ric Painter Ric.Painter@12.collage.isdn.net
25 Nov 96 08:05:34 -0600

CT-User Answer Person(s):

While using CT 9.27 during WW CW it failed to log 3 Qs in the
correct Frequency Field and, as a result, it's showing and
calculating them as dupes.  I would prefer to edit the Frequency
Field (in the BIN file) to correct the log and, therefore, have
a higher score.

A DX Solutions CT-232C Band Decoder is interfaced with my
Kenwood TS450S/AT.  This is the first time (in about 8 contests
of using this configuration) that I've noticed such a problem.

I could not find anything in my manual (yes I have one since
I'm a registered user) about this subject.  Your prompt response
will be appreciated.  Thanks!

73 Wo4o (x WA6KUI) Ric.painter@12.collageisdn.net
--

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct