[ct-user] BIN FILE EDIT QUESTION

David Robbins k1ttt@berkshire.net
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 21:34:32 +0000

Ric Painter wrote:

> CT-User Answer Person(s):
>
> While using CT 9.27 during WW CW it failed to log 3 Qs in the
> correct Frequency Field and, as a result, it's showing and
> calculating them as dupes.  I would prefer to edit the Frequency
> Field (in the BIN file) to correct the log and, therefore, have
> a higher score.

you should be able to just scroll back to  those q's and set the
right band with alt-f1/alt-f2 and have it accept them for score ok.

if you insist on editing the exact frequency you can use b2r, edit
the .res file and then use r2b to put it back to a bin file.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct