[ct-user] Where Did the support go

Nate Bargmann Nate Bargmann" <nbargman@fullnet.net
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 11:54:28 -0500

> 1. I can use
> 2. Is continuously supported
> 3. Updates are quickly accessable
>
> I would appreciate having a program that I can go into the contesting
> season that will work with little or no coaxing from me to get through a
> contest. Anyone else feel this way, or am I out of line here.

I have only looked at the free copy available from the web site (ver
7.36 I believe) of Writelog.  It is a Win 3.1/95 program (yes I know,
this leaves out DOS only boxes) that uses the same keystrokes for log
entry as CT, seems to be very configurable and is currently actively
supported.  I plan on getting a copy of this before November SS and
giving it a try.  The current version is 8.+.

I am still using CT 8.53 as it fills my needs, but will not be able
to for next year's SS with the new Canadian section.  Onward, and
(hopefully) upward.  Sorry, I lost the URL to Writelog, but a web
search should find it...

73, de Nate >>

> Butch Turner ( KA0WWT )

     Packet   | KA0RNY @ KC5TKF.#NCOK.OK.USA.NOAM      | "If wires can be
     Internet | nbargman@fullnet.net                   | connected in two
     Location | Enid, Oklahoma USA EM16bj              | different ways,
             View yet another web page at:             | the first way
     http://www.harvestcomm.net/personal/nbargman/     | blows the fuse!"

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org