[ct-user] CT9, New NL Section

Jim Reisert AD1C Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 22:47:27 -0400

At 08:31 PM 8/30/97 -0400, KB0C@aol.com wrote:

>     Added NL to the SEC.DAT file, however it scores NLI.  Tried using LAB
>and on the Section POP-up it comes up as a Y. And will not score.  Maybe the
>answer is to put it it the DX column.  Is there a solution to this.   And if
>so will a new file be put on the CT BBS.   Thanks for any thoughts about a
>work around for this.

If you are editing the files yourself, you have to REMOVE NL (or change it
to NLI) for the NLI section.

Updated section files have been on the VE7TCP FTP site for some time.  The
real problem is in the CT program itself, I don't know if it's fixed in
9.30 or not.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/