[ct-user] 9.31 breakdown problem

Healy, Rus Healy, Rus" <RHealy@mdsroc.com
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 11:18:38 -0500

In both SS CW and CQWW CW, the breakdowns are shifted by two hours
because of a phantom first QSO in the log. Here are the first few lines
of the breakdown sheet from SS so you can see what I mean:

Anybody else having this problem? To fix it, I have to do a B2R and an
R2B, load the log, then generate a new breakdown. Also, the kilopoints
per hour breakdown is all hosed up. Questions: Is this fixed in 9.32?
And to the CT support guys: Approximately when will we have the BBS
back?

Still haven't seen any comments on why and when the radio 1/radio 2 bit
was moved to LPT1. I think this is a bug, and it should be moved back.
W6NL made the very good point that all the major programs should use the
same LPT and COM port pinouts for interfacing, which would make life
much easier for all of us who use more than one of these excellent
logging programs.

--73, Rus, NJ2L
nj2l@mdsroc.com