[ct-user] Lost QSO's

Chris Swallow Chris Swallow <swallow@cartoon.bt.co.uk>
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 08:37:21 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BCFFC6.AC537790

Using CT 9.23 over last weekend I suffered a crash of some kind and had =
turn off computer to clear it. When I restarted I found I had lost about =
150
Q's including 2 hard fought multipliers (XE plus zone es HS plusr Zone).
Itrawled the hard disk and ran the log thru a continuity checker but no =
sign
of the missing hour and 10 mins!. Almost gave up there and then but =
managed
to regain interest after 1/2 hour. Anyoune else suffered this type of
problem and even more important found a way of recovering?

Chris M7Z (G3VHB)

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BCFFC6.AC537790

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Using CT 9.23 over last weekend I suffered a crash of some kind and =
had=20
to<BR>turn off computer to clear it. When I restarted I found I had lost =
about=20
150<BR>Q's including 2 hard fought multipliers (XE plus zone es HS plusr =

Zone).<BR>Itrawled the hard disk and ran the log thru a continuity =
checker but=20
no sign<BR>of the missing hour and 10 mins!. Almost gave up there and =
then but=20
managed<BR>to regain interest after 1/2 hour. Anyoune else suffered this =
type=20
of<BR>problem and even more important found a way of =
recovering?<BR><BR>Chris=20
M7Z (G3VHB)<BR>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BCFFC6.AC537790--