[ct-user] CT BBS

Bruce Lallathin aa8u@modempool.com (Bruce Lallathin)
Thu, 04 Dec 1997 16:15:21 -0500

At 08:37 AM 12/3/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'll try to get the BBS to work again. We will be setting up a way to
>download via the web next week.
>
>- Ken
Hi Ken,

An internet download process would be really great! I have long advocated
this method. I also feel that upgrades should not be entirely free. Over
the years I have upgraded regularly starting way back with version 8 and
most all the version 9 updates so far. If there was a small charge for
upgrades it would help to keep the programmer compensated for a lot of
work. How about a flat fee per year, say $35 to get a "PIN" number to
access the BBS or preferably the internet site. Lets face it, I have got a
lot for my initial investment! If is worth having it is worth paying for...

Hope all goes well for you.

73,
Bruce
AA8U