[ct-user] CT ver. 9.33

tgstewart@pepco.com tgstewart@pepco.com
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 11:59:23 -0500

I think if you go back to version 9.27 and generate the files, things will
be OK.  Apparently the report generators for the .log and .brk files is
screwed up.  However, at least for CQWW, going back to 9.27 to do a
writelog cured the reports.

73, Ty K3MM

k2qmf@juno.com on 12/15/97 11:39:37 AM

Please respond to k2qmf@juno.com