[ct-user] FT-1000MP & CT -- SUCCESS

Victor A. Dubois Victor A. Dubois" <n4to@ct.net
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 19:08:03 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to all for your suggestions the one that hit the nail on the head
was Jon, W4ZW. As soon as I folowed the procedure he recommended, all works
fine, and they rig and computer communicate correctly.

The solution was easy, with the power off, turn the memory backup switch on
the rear panel to off for a minute to reset all menu memories to the
factory defaults, then back on. On the COMTSR set the baud rate to 4800 and
the stop bits to N2 (4800N2). BINGO, all worked as soon as this procedure
was done .

I would like to thank all that sent in their recommendations. I hope I
haven't missed anyone. Thanks to
73,

Vic   N4TO
n4to@ct.net