[ct-user] Re: Ft-1000MP & CT (fwd)

Larry A. Crim Larry A. Crim" <k4ab@nerak.companet.net
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 17:43:28 -0600 (CST)

Vic,

I had a similar problem.  In my case, I had to change the IRQ number in
the COMTSR.  Make sure the IRQ number, software int and port address are
the same for your particular COM port and the COMTSR.  If not you can
change any of them.  See page 25 in manual.  However, the manual says
once you change a parameter, it becomes the default.  Not in my case.  I
have to change it each time I load the COMTSR.  I just simply made a
".bat" file to start CT.

All I had to do was change my IRQ to 4.

So when I load my COMTSR, I type:

"COMTSR3 -b4800 -n82 -i4".

Hope that helps.

Are you a new FT-1000MP owner?  When I got mine, I was a little
overwhelmed by all the options, menus, etc.  But, after I got everything
worked-out, I'm EXTREMLY happy with the 1000.  And, after getting it to
work with CT 9.27, it's fabulous!

Let me know how it works out.

GL,
Larry