[ct-user] A Newbie's question

AP2TJ - Tariq AP2TJ - Tariq <ap2tj@paknet2.ptc.pk>
Sat, 01 Nov 97 20:01:13 --0500

A very balanced presentation of the "other side of the coin" by Dick/K6KR,
in no way considered a flame. I haven't a clue as to the amount of effort
and time it would take to port software to another OS but I suspect that if
it were offered in 2 flavors, DOS & Win95, that should take care of the
majority of users.

Boy did I stir up a hornets nest with my post. It came out of reading one
that advised running CT in a DOS environment as opposed to a window which of
course would put paid to running any other software at the same time.

Anyway, it was an honest question asked with the best of intentions and a
majority of the replies from users seem to agree with me. I guess we just
have to wait and see if/when Ken will feel inclined to do.

73 de Tariq/AP2TJ.