[ct-user] TS450 and CT9 - report (long)

Mike Walker Mike Walker <mwalker@geronimo.legato.com>
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:34:01 -0500

Hi

We have used a TS-690 (clone to the 450 with 6M) and CT 9.27 and 9.23 and
it works fine.  Home built TTL/RS-232.  Band map works, split works.  We
use comtsr with -RTS (make sure you don't have in irq conflicts).

We select TS-850 and have no problems (other than RF).

We have also found that we just select the radio that is close.  ie, since
TS-450 isn't listed, then use TS-850 (same vintage).  With Icom, when we
want to use the IC-756, we select IC-775 and change the hex address of the
radio.  CT does not check the ID of the radio, rather the radio selection
is used to handle which commands are available.

Hope this helps....Mike  VA3MW

Mike Walker VA3MW
Corbeil Contest Club