[ct-user] Enhanced TS-850 features in 8.53?

Nate Bargmann Nate Bargmann" <ka0rny@midusa.net
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 02:52:41 -0500

Hi All.

I was going through the CT manual and all my printed docs including
RELEASE8.TXT which contains all the update history through 8.53.  In
this section is the curious line, "* Substantial improvement in the
TS850/950 interface for VFO B and split."

I'm wondering what these enhancements are (were) and I couldn't find
any info on the website or in the ct-user archives.  I find precious
little in the printed manual, so is there a kind soul who has this
info and would care to pass it along?  I'm trying to learn a bit more
about CT and its use with a rig (TS-850).

BTW, I got the homebrew interface finished last night and everything
seems to work with CT and the Kentrol shareware program.  This
weekend will be the test.

GL to all in SS!

73, de Nate >>

     Packet   | KA0RNY @ WF0A.#SCKS.KS.USA.NOAM        | "If wires can be
     Internet | ka0rny@midusa.net                      | connected in two
     Location | Valley Center, KS USA EM17hs           | different ways,
             View yet another web page at:             | the first way
       http://homepage.netspaceonline.com/~ka0rny/     | blows the fuse!"