[ct-user] Back on IC706

Mike Walker Mike Walker <mwalker@geronimo.legato.com>
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:23:06 -0500

Make sure that the baud rate matches (or use the auto setting for baud
rate, works most of the time).

Maybe someone can publish the list of hex addresses and what radio they
represent.  I looked on the web and couldn't find a list (it does come with
Icom's RS232/TTL adapter -CT-17 I think).

Mike

At 06:27 AM 14/11/97 -0700, fcady@ee.montana.edu wrote:

>Mike:  I use the 2c address successfully with my 756 and 706.  You have
>to go into each of those radios and set up the CT-V address as 2c. Then
>use the IC765 choice in the CT menu.
>73, Fred KE7X

Mike Walker VA3MW
Corbeil Contest Club