[ct-user] Problem with TNC

Jimmy R. Floyd Jimmy R. Floyd" <floydjr@interpath.com
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 13:37:53 -0400

Heck of a time to figure out I have this problem but would like some
help. Going to try and use the packet cluster with CT during CQWW CW.

The trouble is no matter what I do, I cannot get CT to see the TNC. I
have set the Comtsr to exactly how it is set for my logging program.
My TNC interfaces with my logging program just fine. On the setup
screen all CT says is TNC: COM. I have set it up in the setup screen
as Com 2, 9600 and all but seems that CT will not recognize it.

Using an MFJ 1270B, Here are the settings for the logging program:

Com 2
IRQ 3
Address 2f8h
7N1
Baud 9600

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

73 Jim

           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> K4ZAM <<                 *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr@interpath.com << *
           * Club:                      >> PVRC <<                  *