[ct-user] FIX for problems extracting files from CT BBS

Jim Reisert AD1C Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Mon, 01 Sep 1997 16:57:45 -0400

If downloading and running 'CT9.EXE' is wiping out the file you just
downloaded, try this suggestion by Charlie K1XX (run PKUNZIP instead of
CT9).  I will try to get Ken to fix the problem.

- Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct