[ct-user] lpt's and keying trouble

jtolbert jtolbert" <jtolbert@gremlan.org
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 21:40:50 -0500

Ok...here goes again...thought maybe someone in this group might have an
answer before this weekend...
I cant get CT ver9.?? to repeat key my w9xt card....here is results of
testing tonight...

ver 9.25  keys cw ok on lpt1...no ssb on lpt1...neither cw or ssb on lpt2

ver 9.27 cw on lpt1...ssb on lpt1 but no repeat...neither cw or ssb on lpt2

ver 9.34 cw on lpt1  ssb on lpt1 (no repeat)  cw on lpt2  ssb on lpt2 (no
repeat)

ver 9.36  same as above...

the F1 repeat function works on the cw mode but not in the ssb mode yet
every time I manually press F1 it keys...
using the W9XT card for both ssb and cw keying... I dont think the lpt
pinouts on www.contesting.com/ct are valid
anymore... I remember K1EA posting a message abt the broken lpt2 keying and
sent my the new pinouts but cant seem to find
right now...is there a solution or if not does anyone have an earlier
version that will F1/repeat the W9XT voice keyer??
73 Jamie WW3S...good luck to all this weekend !! and above all HAVE FUN !!