[ct-user] CT Time offset problem

Gary Yantis Gary Yantis <gyantis@midtec.com>
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:47:48 -0700

George --
I had the same thing happen to me after the ARRL CW DX contest when I
imported my CT contest log into DX4WIN.  I had been using CT 9.27 before
but downloaded 9.36 just before the contest.  I then posted the same
question you asked.  Ken, AD1C and others kindly pointed out I needed to
also download the new b2r9 file that is also on the ctvault page.  I did
and that fixed the import time problem.  Be sure to actually replace the
old b2r9 file with the new one (rather than parking the old one elsewhere).
 At least with DX4WIN it looks for the first b2r9 file it finds.  At first
I left the old b2r9 file alone in my version 9.27 but I know of several
CT/DX4WIN users that had the problem of DX4WIN finding the old file instead
of the new one in version 9.36.  The new b2r9 file also works fine in 9.27
(and I assume all 9.xx versions).  I didn't have a problem but, as I say,
several others did.  So I replaced the file in both versions.  Hope this
helps.

73
Gary, W0TM
gyantis@midtec.com