[ct-user] Re: T00 prefix

Jim Reisert AD1C Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 22:58:35 -0500

At 10:02 AM 3/30/98 -0500, Alfred J. Frugoli KE1FO wrote:

>CT didn't score the T00 (zero zero) prefix correctly this weekend.  It's
>unrecognized.  Anybody got the info?  I havn't modified the .cty files
>before.  Thanks.

T0 isn't a valid prefix for any country.  CT doesn't know how to score
something that isn't valid.  I don't know the WPX rules regarding
illegitimate prefixes, whether those QSOs count for either MULT or QSO
credit (CT gives T0 mult credit but not QSO credit).  It's probably OK to
do something like T0=I, but I'll never add it to the country files.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/