[ct-user] ct9.36 and Omni VI Plus bandswitching

Gert3aav Gert3aav " <pa3aav@hetnet.nl
Thu, 7 May 1998 21:29:14 +0200

Warren , tnx for your suggestion.  I tried various baudrates < 4800Bd but
the
problem still not solved. When using Alt F1 or Alt F2 the Omni Vi Plus
still wont accept the bandchange but sometimes it will change bands when
typing in a frequency. I found that after typing in a frequency followed by
the + key (instead of the enter key) it changes to the new frequency almost
always..........but i dont want it to send it "tu pa3aav" all the time
after every change of frequency ....hi....73 Gert PA3AAV.