[ct-user] Lan vs com ports

Rick Dougherty NQ4I Rick Dougherty NQ4I <NQ4I@compuserve.com>
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 07:50:15 -0500

Well after this weekend's fiasco, I am game to try anything to get a better
network soultion...we couln not keep the network talking with all the
computers...it had worked flawlessley last year, and I remodeled the
shack...new carpet and painted..so had to remove all the
equipment...needless to say nothing works like it used to...someone had
sugested ethernet type of networking, and I am ready..I know that there are
a bunch that are doing it so, would be real interested the details, and its
reliability...drop me a note...de Rick NQ4I