[ct-user] Conversion mycall.bin file to mycall.res

Tony Osman Tony Osman <aosman@cgocable.net>
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 06:56:43 -0500

At 10:58 PM 27/10/98 +0100, you wrote:

> Hi,
> After the CQWW contest I did, with my updated version  CT 9.37, the usual
> conversion of the    mycall.bin   file to   mycall.res  file using the
> program  B2R9.
> Surprisingly the time appeared in the  mycall. res   file is exactly -
always,
> on all Qsos - 7 hours in advance with respect to the right time of the Qso.
> Anybody else experienced the same problem? Did I forget to configure
> something? Any suggestion on how to solve the problem?
> Thank you in advance for any answer and/or help.
>
> CARLO   IK2RPE

Carlo,

I had the same problem.  I tried downloading the latest b2r9.exe from ctvault
but same result. I then ran the CT_TIME.EXE utility and this then changed all
the times by the 7 hours.  This should work for you.

Tony, VE3RZ