[ct-user] Rotor Control Problem - System Error Message

00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu 00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 17:52:06 -0500 (EST)

I still can't get CT939 to work with my Orior rotor now -
As detailed previously, the rotor works fine on any number of different
serial ports with my communications package but when I try to run
CT939 I get flaky messages - when typing a heading, such as 45 and
hitting CTRL-F10, CT says "
Rotor 1 to 11522 degrees"
while if I type a callsign in the callsign field and hit CTRL-F10
CT crashes and locks up with an error message about "acos"

My computer does not act this way with CT927 but of course CT927 wont
turn my rotor!  CT939 does this whether or not I first execute
COMTSRx.

My computer is still working with spreadsheets contain trig functions
so I assume that the CPU is still ok!

What next?!? (see messages from April 3 for another version of this problem
presentation).

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9
00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu