[ct-user] Problem CT (9.40) log output IARU - 0 point QSOs?

Ron Bolton Ron Bolton" <wu4g@pipeline.com
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 21:52:53 -0400

Upon taking a close look at the xxxx.log file for the IARU contest, I
noticed that the contacts that I had flagged as bad with control-L still had
point values beside them.   Needless to say, my heart skipped a beat
thinking that the score was calculated incorrectly, but it is okay.  I
checked the xxxx.all file and for fun, the xxxx.asc file (AK1AFORMAT) and
they are also the same; all contacts flagged with control-L still have point
values beside them.  Control-L works, it does flag the contact as invalid
and thus doesn't count it in the final score as far as point value or
multiplier credit, but it gives NO INDICATION of that in the file output.
In other words, the log checkers have no idea which contacts are not
included in the final score!  I have not checked for this problem for other
contests, only IARU.