[ct-user] CT / DVP under Win98

Doug Brandon Doug Brandon <dab@home.com>
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:51:52 -0700

I don't remember the details, but I vaguely remember Ken mentioning a
console application version of CT for Windows about a year ago (I didn't
dig thru the archives to look for it).&nbsp; A console application looks
like a regular DOS program (not GUI based), but it is compiled as a
32-bit application, and runs much faster and friendlier under
Windows.&nbsp; Maybe Jim AD1C has an idea what I'm talking about or can
tell me I'm wrong.<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 73 de Doug, N6RT<br>
would all like to have, CT<br>
running under Windows!&nbsp; After watching this group for several months
now, I<br>
have been able to determine that CT really needs to be run under a pure
DOS<br>
environment.</blockquote><br>
&nbsp; Doug Brandon&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
dab@home.com