[ct-user] Packet Problems with AEA PK 900

Leonard W. Davis Leonard W. Davis" <lendavis@sprynet.com
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 09:44:30 -0500

Hello Folks,

I am trying to get set up over a friends on CT.  All is well except we
cannot get packet to work properly.  My friend uses Log Windows and when he
uses the AEA PK 900 it works fine with that program.  We put identical
settings in the comtsr for CT and it generates gibberish.  It seems that
that CT is sending commands in the packet transmit widow, but what is
received seems to be random or mixed letters and numbers.

We have tried the baud rate, parity, stop bit, flow, etc.  Has anyone else
had experience with this particular setup?  Any help that is provided would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Len Davis - AB2BK