[ct-user] CT crashed (hung up) in ARRL 10 M

Geovincent@aol.com Geovincent@aol.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:07:35 EST

I start in windows and go to MS-DOS prompt then run CT from there. I am using
CT 9.46. I used this version of CT in the CQWW and Nov SS with my 1000MP. I
used rig control in both contests without a problem.

However, in ARRL 10 meter as I started the contest and went to make my first
entry I got out of band error and it would not log the contact. This delayed
my start in the contest by almost 2 hours until I was able to figure out what
was wrong. I finally decided not to use rig control and eliminated the 1000MP
from the menu selection. After that everything worked okay, but it was sure
frustrating to figure out what was wrong. Rig control really was not an issue
for me because I was operating SSB only.

73,
George KF3BE