[ct-user] ethernet help

Mike Fulcher Mike Fulcher <kc7v@earthlink.net>
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 04:44:43 +0000

I am going to try the K1TTT  ethernet system.  My PII 400 mhz system has a
PCI Fast Ethernet card by Acer using the ALN-320 driver.  I don't find a
packet driver anywhere on the setup disk.

Can anyone point me in the direction for a packet driver in the public domain?

Thanks,

Mike
KC7V

                         Mike Fulcher  KC7V
                       One of the "VOO-DUDES"
                        VooDoo Contest Group
                 ("VooDoo" - White magic from Africa)
	      5V7A, TY5A, 9G5AA, ZC4Z, CN5N, C56N, ZF2WW