[ct-user] CT939 band control problem

Gary Yantis Gary Yantis <gyantis@midtec.com>
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:02:01 -0700

No problem here on my FT-1000MP.  So I'm going to use v9.39 in the contest
this weekend.  However, it's always a VERY good idea to save the prior
version in another directory just in case.  With each revision I first
rename the directory of the old one (this time the new name is CT9.37) then
make a new directory called "CT" then copy (not move) the contents of the
old directory into it.  Then I update the new CT directory with the latest
download from the CT page.  I have versions back to 9.27 each in separate
directories.  In case anyone isn't doing this I thought I'd mention it.

Also -- for new CT users "CT Operating Aid" file is available for download
from my web site:
http://www.midtec.com/w0tm.htm   (the "Operating" page)

73
Gary, W0TM