[ct-user] V9.38 and ICOM band control

Steve Lund Steve Lund <wa8lly@pacbell.net>
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:42:59 -0800

I just received CT 9.38 in the mail today. My ICOM 735 has the band
control problems that have been described in previous postings for CT
9.39.

VFO A 14050
VFO B 10110

type 21050 in call field
VFO A goes to 10110 then to 21050
Log a call and band changes to 20 with a frequency of 14050 and call is
logged on 20m not 15m.

Someone suggested commenting out the EMM386 line in CONFIG.SYS but this
won't work for me as my computer doesn't even boot then! I have a SIIG
IDE Enhancer to control my big hard drive and EMM386 must be loaded or
the hard drive is not available, thus no CT.

This is certainly a real bug at least with ICOM radios.

Guess I'll be running CT 8.53 this weekend.

Steve K6UM