Vs: [ct-user] Country file update 25 May 1999 - correction

Timo Timo" <timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 21:14:51 +0300

|>I guess it is because you assign 4U as an alternative prefix for Syria,
|>and the country of VIC is ignored at IARU contest.
|>I suggest you should specify each 4U callsign at the line of Syria.
|>I will activate 4U1VIC this coming weekend.

There should be no 4Us active from Syria, so I suggest to remove 4U
from Syria. Actually 4Us can be active from other countries than Syria
as well. And most of them running under license which is more or less
"so-and-so" ;=)

73 Timo OH1NOA
ex-OH1NOA/OD5
"The internet is a great way to get on the net"
-Republican presidential candidate Bob Dole
Timo Klimoff                                 timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi
++Ham/Search/Blake/Kewl at   http://www.qsl.net/oh1noa