[ct-user] leading network question

Jim White, K4OJ Jim White, K4OJ" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 21:29:12 -0400

...trying to get traffic across a computer network and failing miserably...

There is one computer which is sucking packet spots....

The second computer does not see them, and when you try and transmit packet
info everything has a leading

A2

...just hitting enter in the remote computer's packet xmit window yields

A2

being sent

...typing sh/wwv results in:

A2SH/WWV

...if you have encountered this phenomenon you could help keep me out of the
asylum, at least for a while.

Thanks to all, and happy Fourth!

73,

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj@tampabay.rr.com

Special thanks to everyone who operated in the 1999 Florida QSO Party 1999,
hope you had as much fun as we did!

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:
http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm