[ct-user] Minor Operator Summary reporting 'feature'

KEN CARUSO KEN CARUSO <Ken_Caruso@compuserve.com>
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:56:43 -0500

 I've noticed this in a couple of Multi-op contests: If the first operator
forgets to OPON then the summary file (.opr) does not show the totals for
any  Q's until someone does an OPON. At that point forward it shows the
totals correctly, assuming every one remembers to do an OPON when they sit
down.  It would be acceptable to me to assume that the first operator is
the same as the callsign being used and show these Q's in the .opr report
under that call sign.

Not a big deal, it sometimes leads to confusion when analyzing the .opr
reports. The last version I used was 9.38 that exhibited this behavior.

Ken
WO1N