[ct-user] Anyone run CT in Windows in CQWW CW?

Ron Stordahl Ron Stordahl" <ron.stordahl@DigiKey.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:38:04 -0600

I am hoping that this last weekend was the last contest in which I will need
to run my old DOS machine.  Not that it didn't work just fine.  1016 Q's w/o
a hitch, but station reorganization is driving me to consolidate things if
possible.

Anyone either run CT946 in a DOS window or CT946Win successfully during the
contest?  I need to access 1 parallel port, for keying, and 2 serial ports,
for radio control and cluster spots.  These are at the standard addresses,
they are the on board ports.

I have tried CT946Win, seems just fine, but my experience is in just poking
around, I didn't dare to commit to it for the contest.

Ron N5IN