[ct-user] Multi.cfg problem

Ted Boerkamp Ted Boerkamp" <boerkamp@nortelnetworks.com
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:06:32 -0500

Hello everyone...

I have just managed to get CT (ver 9.13) running with ethernet cards
and a hub, using two computers. However, I have noticed that when I
try gab mode, I see different things in the gab window dependant on
which computer i initiate the gab from.  From station 1, I see "STN 1
: text on both computer screens...From station 2, I see the band
number associated with the station number and the text ie. 15 :
text....  why am I seeing tow different formats?? I have checked that
both computers have the same multi.cfg file and that the station
numbers are 1 and 2 respectively...has anyone else experienced this or
is it possibly a consequence of using an old version of CT??  any help
or suggestions would be appreciated....the network appears ok in all
other respects.

Regards,

Ted Boerkamp VE3SS
<boerkamp@nortelnetworks.com>