[ct-user] Y2K and CT

John Allen John Allen" <jallen@vhfcom.com
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 21:52:30 -0500

Happy New Year Art and CT users~
Art - I feel that you should upgrade to 9.46.  At this point in CT's
development, bug reports on versions
earlier than 9.46 should not be reported, in my opinion, they are, by
anyones software development standards, not relevant and will most likely
get the reply from the support staff (if any reply at all) that you should
try the latest revision first.

Please don't take this as a personal attack or insult, I am just speaking
from experience with software in general and trying to set what seems to me
like reasonable expectations for software in general, and
Ham (developed and supported on a shoe-string, as we say in the USA)
software in particular.

73, and good luck, see you in the contests,  John K1AE, ex K1FWF  NOT K1EA!)
(See my post of a few minutes ago about 9.46. Thanks!)