[ct-user] CT v9.46 problems

Ken Wolff Ken Wolff" <kwolff@ultranet.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 07:05:36 -0500

ALT-F in an empty log is meaningless. There is no QSO to edit. The time of a
blank QSO is zero, Jan 1, 1970 in the time scheme CT uses. I could special
case this insert the current time, but to what purpose? There still is no
QSO to edit.

ALT-F on an empty  line assumes you wish to modify the prior QSO. This is
typical of CT behavior. For example, F9 or F10 on an empty line checks the
last real QSO.

In post-contest mode, ALT-F should always modify the current line. This
doesn't seem to work, and I will have to fix it.

- Ken