[ct-user] Safe CT Rev for ARRL DX?

Jim Reisert AD1C Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:05:06 -0500

At 07:35 AM 01/19/2000 -0500, Charlie Ross wrote:

>After seeing the messages earlier this month about Y2K problems and the
>like...
>
>Is there a safe/stable CT rev for use in the upcoming ARRL DX contests?

CT is not *unsafe* as far as Y2K is concerned - just some of the reports
say "19100" instead of "2000".  Also there are some issues with ALT-F to
edit the date/time of a QSO.  There are no known problems with logging QSOs
to the best of my knowledge.

I hope Ken will add Cabrillo support for ARRL DX before the contest.

CT 9.47 beta is in the vault, I suggest you try that version BEFORE ARRL to
see if it works to your satisfaction.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>