[ct-user] Problem interacting with Ten-Tec OmniVI

Bernie Gardner Bernie Gardner <bernieg1@mediaone.net>
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 23:20:55 -0000 (GMT)

Thanks again for the suggestions.  I checked and CdE was on.  In playing with
the problem, I tried setting it to off and ct could then control the radio, but
there was no communication from the radio to ct when frequency/band was
changed.  So it seems I can get either the radio to send to ct or ct
to the radio but not both.

Bernie, W1AZ