[ct-user] Idea for multiple OS support

Jim Reisert AD1C Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:29:00 -0400

At 10:15 AM 10/11/00 -0400, Kz2i@aol.com wrote:

>ct was the 'cadillac' of contest software at one time, but it now reminds me
>of how i tried to keep my '64 chevy running much longer than i should have.
>i hated to get of that car, but it was unreliable and nickle-and-diming me to
>death.

The difference is that people who purchased CT in 1994 have not had to
spend a plumb nickle to update it for 6 years!

There *is* windows-based contest logging software out there (WriteLog).  No
one is forcing anyone to stick with CT.  People who use CT use it for a
reason.  If the reason becomes invalid, they will switch.

73 - Jim AD1C