[ct-user] Grabbing packet spots to a TS940

Mike Gilmer - N2MG Mike Gilmer - N2MG <n2mg@contesting.com>
17 Oct 2000 05:35:59 -0700

I use the TS-940 also, doing a lot of part-time SO-assisted operating.  So I've tried just about everything WRT radio-control/packet-grabbing.  I've experienced several anomolies or curiosities that I've written about to the reflector in the past.

Search in the archives for my posts, especially in the months of and immdiately following the last two years' worth of CQWW and ARRL.  For example:

http://lists.contesting.com/_ct-user/200003/msg00004.html

See if you can recreate what I've documented.  I always try very hard to be VERY specific so that others can recreate the events easily - otherwise bug reporting is next to worthless.

I cannot say that I have seen your problem, specifically - my VFO-B is *usually* left alone on a non-split spot.

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com