[ct-user] CABRILLO

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg@contesting.com
9 Dec 2001 11:36:49 -0800

Actually, the files are not all that similar.  The "wrong" one has no summary info at the start.
One is the old ARRL format (a somewhat predecessor to Cabrillo). Certainly it is no longer really needed.  Generating it seems to only add to the confusion.

How about a new command, CABRILLO, that generates <mycallsign>.CBR ?

Mike N2MG