[ct-user] Please help YOURSELF before asking help of others

Jim Reisert jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 22:47:49 -0500

I have seen the same two or three problems repeatedly repeated on this
reflector for the past couple of weeks.  I just can't take it any more and
am giving myself an early birthday present -- 2 weeks away from the CT-User
reflector.  I can't continue to help people who won't help themselves.

Before posting your question to the reflector, try the following:

1.  See if the question has been asked and answered in the reflector archives:

     http://lists.contesting.com/_ct-user

2.  See if the bug has already been reported:

     http://www.k1ea.com/ct-bugs.htm

     Scroll to the BOTTOM to see the most recent bug reports

I gave up all association with CT early in 2001 and now I remember
why.  I'll start poking around when 2002 rolls around to see if I'm still
up for this.  Right now it's taking a toll on my mental health.

Happy contesting.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com