[ct-user] CT970

Bob Johnson rjohnson@tmlp.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:30:35 -0500

Hi Bob:
I seem to remember that there was some kind of a problem some where in the
9.50's updated of CT !!!  I just downloaded and installed CT9.70.004 and it
worked fine logging AK & HI !!!

Why don't you try downloading the latest version of CT and make sure that you
have the latest CTR nad DAT files before running ARRL10 contest.  I think
everything should work FB !!!  If it don't work right, you got almost a whole
year to get it squared away HI HI !!!

73 es GL
Bob, K1VU