[ct-user] CT minor glitch

John Bednar John Bednar" <k3ct@fast.net
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:11:31 -0700

We had at least one occurrence on each computer
(non-networked) where the report was changed
after the return key was pressed. The line looked
like this prior to hitting return:

K3CT   1D   EPA

but looked like this after return was pressed:

K3CT  1    EPA

I used the up arrow multiple times to try to correct
the report but I couldn't correct the error.

The same thing happened on the second computer
this morning.  It may have happened other times these
are the two that we caught. One station only had a
key line connected. The other had a key line and a
radio interface.

Other than this, everything worked smooth. Thanks for
the updates Ken.

John
k3ct@fast.net