[ct-user] Field Day Success!!

Nate Bargmann Nate Bargmann <n0nb@networksplus.net>
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:23:08 -0500

I must add that 9.63 was solid for us as well.  We ran 1A with one
computer, so we didn't use too many features, just logging and CW
keying.  We did have one "strange" happen.  This morning I was asked how
to get rid of the black bar at the bottom of the screen.  F11 had no
effect and it looks like the status line below the call entry line went
to black text on black background (not much contrast ;-).  I simply exited
and restarted and the problem never reappeared.

If I had a wish, it would be that the bands display could be
customizable from a config file of sorts, so I wouldn't have to deal
with 160, the Novice bands, and the VHF/UHF bands which seemed to slow
things down a great deal as we were using a 386SX/20 for logging.  I was
pleased to be able to introduce CT to our club members, several of whom
had never seen it before. I think they were able to figure it out quite
easily with just a few minutes of coaching.

73, de Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | heartily, but good