[ct-user] CT for IARU and IOTA

Ken Wolff Ken Wolff" <kwolff@ultranet.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:25:22 -0400

I have placed CT9.64 beta in the vault and would like to release it soon.

Thanks to Zoli HA1AG, Tom K1KI  and others who helped me tune up IARU and
IOTA tests.

If there is anything else to fix for these tests, please let me know soon. I
won't be able to work on CT from July 4th through July 10th.

73,  Ken

Some discussion with Tom.