[ct-user] Re: Super Check Partial Window

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg@contesting.com
17 Nov 2001 05:19:34 -0800

I'm virtually certain that one MUST use a mouse to
position the windows AND that the positions are stored
in the .bin file.

It's been recommended on this reflector (N5NJ for one)
that a good way to recall these settings is to create
a dummy .bin file (call it default.bin) with
everything the way you like.  Then before each
contest, copy it to another file (say CQWW01.bin) and
use that to start CT (you'll have to reset the contest-
specific stuff).  Even if you don't move windows
around, the other data that you'll not need to reload
is worth the trouble.

73 Mike N2MG

now i think the window

http://www.peoplepc.com