[ct-user] Re: Super Check Partial Window

Dave Hawes n3rd@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 10:09:00 -0400

Used to be that, once you liked the window arrangements, you
would type the command COLORSAVE.  That would save the
window (and colors, if you changed them) locations in a file called
COLORS.INI.  If CT can find this file when starting a fresh .BIN file, it
uses the stored window locations.

Used to work this way.  Maybe broken in later versions?

Dave N3RD